So after a long consideration I decided to get something smaller for trips. I chose the DJI Spark in Combo version. Although this drone doesn’t belong among the best ones DJI has put out, it has excellent price-performance ratio and is more than good enough for my amateur use. While I haven’t received my Spark yet, I’m slowly preparing for it and have ordered the best accessories in my opinion..
The best DJI spark accessories – what you need?
I ordered my Spark from Gearbest, where you can get it for $579 with code HKsparkC and if you choose EU express delivery option at checkout, the VAT will be paid for by the retailer. Even though i opted for Fly More Combo, the small stuff like lens cover or OTG cable are not included. And that’s precisely the reason why I put together this article where you’ll find tips for the best DJI Spark accessories that you need to get.
Because these accessories are mainly just small things, this time I prepared just a short list of accessories I bought myself
The best DJI Spark accessories:
- Camera and sensor cover – Gearbest (1,99$), Banggood (3,99$)
- Samsung Evo 64 GB memory card – Gearbest (21,99$ , coupon HNYear185)
- Spare battery– Gearbest (47,99$), DJI.com (59€)
- OTG cable 30 cm – microUSB – USB-C (3,54$), microUSB – microUSB (3,54$), microUSB – Lightning (3,15$)
- Silicon covers for the battery and drone terminals – Gearbest (2,99$)
- Silicon motor covers– Gearbest (1,39$)
- Propeller fixer guard – Gearbest (4,54$)
- Protective controller case – Gearbest (3,99$)
- Joystick protector – Gearbest (1,99$)
- Lipo Safe Bag for batteries – Gearbest, Banggood
- Battery lock– ebay (2,92$)
- Neck strap – ebay (0,99$)
- Strap holder – ebay (1,64$)
- Camera and sensors protective foil – Gearbest (3,99$)
I’m sure I didn’t list everything, so don’t hesitate to share your favourite accessories in the comment section.